1. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
1.1 Personal Data which DVSB collects includes:-
- any information collected or obtained such as your name, email address, phone number, home address, date-of-birth, etc and such personal information provided to any of DVSB;
- any information collected or obtained such as when you register online via this Website, which may include personal data such as your name and contact details;
- personal information collected when you submit your resume or application to us for consideration of employment;
- the content of electronic forms you submit via email requesting us to provide services or information, or to take any actions;
- information submitted if you participate in our survey or competition whether via online or otherwise; and
- any messages or comments you submit via this Website, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number.
2. CONSENT AND PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
- fulfilling your instructions and providing you with services under any of DVSB’s business;
- processing your application to purchase our products under any of DVSB’s property development;
- marketing of products and services and sending any advertising and/or promotional material to you via telephone calls, emails or short message services if you have checked the consent box in the Leasing Enquiry Form, Event / Promotion / Advertising Enquiry Form, Rent Enquiry Form, Sub Sale Enquiry Form, ID Package Enquiry Form, Property Registration & Enquiry Form& Career Form on this Website;
- conducting research on planning, product, goods, services, security and testing for any DVSB;
- notifying you of special offers, current and future products that we consider might be of interest to you and for similar updates and promotion reasons via our Newsletter;
- performing statistical and analysis of your behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various sections of this Website;
- purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of S DVSB’s business or this Website;
- where required by law, where we consider that such use or disclosure is necessary to respond to any claims or legal process, or where DVSB suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in;
- making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or by law;
- where you have provided your resume, considering you for any jobs that may arise in DVSB, and if applicable your terms and conditions of employment; and
- carrying out studies to monitor DVSB’s recruitment initiatives.
2.2 Please note that in the event that sufficient personal data is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to DVSB then your application or request to DVSB for any of the above purposes under 2.1 may not be accepted or acted upon.
3.1 You further consent that personal data may be disclosed and transferred within the DVSB which may include transfer to other parts of the DVSB in different jurisdictions. Other than to those individuals and entities listed below, your personal data will not be revealed by DVSB to any external body, unless we have your permission, or in some cases, to disclose information to governmental or other regulatory authorities for the prevention or detection of crime, or for the purpose of investigations or for compliance with any other law or an order of court. In that event, we may be precluded from seeking your consent to notify and/or from informing you that notification has been made.
3.2 The personal data provided by you may be disclosed by DVSB to:
- Other companies in the DVSB
- DVSB’s Agents and Contractors acting on our behalf
- Any relevant financial institutions
- Any referee whose details are provided by you, to verify or obtain additional information including education institutions, current/previous employers
- Credit Reference Agencies
- Third Party Service Providers (including management of this Website), for DVSB’s operational, administration and development requirements
- Auditors, lawyers, professional advisory, debt collectors, bankers, advertising companies, recruitment agencies, researchers, utility and security services to use, disclose, hold, process, retain or transfer such personal data for the purposes of (2.1) above for and on behalf of DVSB.
3.3 Each of the above parties, other than Regulators and your referees, are similarly bound by a duty of confidentiality to DVSB in respect of all information disclosed to them.
3.4 DVSB uses and discloses aggregated non-personally identifying information collected through this Website as part of DVSB’s process of constantly improving this Website and/or DVSB’s business
4.1 We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, loss, misuse and to maintain data integrity.
5. STORAGE AND RETENTION OF THE PERSONAL DATA
5.1 Your personal data shall be stored either in hard copies in DVSB’s offices or stored in servers located in Malaysia and operated by DVSB or its service providers.
5.2 Any personal data supplied by you will be retained by DVSB as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes stated in (2.1) above or is required to satisfy legal regulatory, accounting requirements or to protect DVSB’s interests. As a general rule the maximum retention period is 7 years.
5.3 DVSB does not offer any online facilities for you to delete your personal data held by DVSB.
5.4 DVSB take reasonable steps to protect your personal data from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
6. COMMUNICATION OR UTILIZATION DATA
6.1 Through your use of telecommunications services to access this Website, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data.
6.2 To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
7.2 Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to this Website, or any part of the this Website by visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to DVSB on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis.
7.3 DVSB reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely as set out in (3.2) above.
8. RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
8.1 Under the Act, you have the right of access to your personal data held by DVSB on payment of a prescribed fee and to request correction of the personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date.
Marketing Communication Department
DPULZE VENTURES SDN BHD (881494-T)
DPulze Shopping Centre Management Office
Lot UG-23 DPulze Shopping Centre
Cyber 12, 63000 Cyberjaya
8.3 DVSB reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.